Central Michigan University
Here are some important deadlines to consider throughout your admissions process.
- Nov. 15 - Complete your application to receive priority processing and automatic consideration for merit-based scholarships for incoming freshmen
- Feb. 14 – FAFSA deadline if submitting by mail
- March 1 – FAFSA deadline if submitting online
- March through April – Apply for CMU departmental and endowed scholarships (various deadlines)
- May 1 – Enrollment reservation deposit of $175 must be paid
- May through August – Attend an orientation session on campus
- Use this undergraduate checklist to stay on track! (For a printer friendly copy, click here)
Grand Valley State University
For Grand Valley scholarships there are several important deadlines to remember.
- Incoming freshman students must apply for admission before December 31 and transfer students must apply by March 1 in order to be considered for incoming merit scholarships.
- For all other Grand Valley scholarships the application period opens October 1 with a February 15 deadline for new students and March 1 deadline for current students. Review and apply for scholarships by logging into myScholarships. To view a comprehensive list of all GVSU scholarships without logging in please click here.
- For other steps to take, see GVSU's Admitted Student Checklist